Owner Post Them Follow Dash



SyuhadaaDaud's
S Y U H A D A A D A U D

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to SyuhadaaDaud's blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back :)


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Mdm Hayati Madawood, Happy Mother's Day to you. thank you for taking care of me and my siblings. you always patient with our behavior, sometimes you might reprimand us or pinched us on the body. when we're still a toddler, you are willing to get up at 3 am just to give us milk. when we're having a fever, you're sacrifice your time of work just to take care of us. as we grew up, we made you angry of us, we know sometimes we made you cry. mom, behind our naughtiness, stubbornness and our bad behavior, we want you to know that deep in our heart we always love you. we love you so much. we're sorry for the tears that you had dropped, for the naughtiness we had created, for the stubbornness we are, and for everything we had done to you. you are the greatest mom in the world. you are the only SuperWoman in NEENDY's family. we love you from the first day you became our mom until Jannah. 

with mak and nenek time convocation mak. we love you :*