Owner Post Them Follow Dash



SyuhadaaDaud's
S Y U H A D A A D A U D

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to SyuhadaaDaud's blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back :)


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

ohio :)

ohio :) haha. i also don't know what does that word means. i took it from a friend of mine *grin* i want to make online business, is it okay? well, i don't know what to do. i want to make cute pillow, name made of thick strings and sort of things. i don't know what to start with. hmm, i'm in dilemma right now. help me please. give me some suggestions. i really want to make this kind of business rather than i'm bored doing nothing at home. please, i really need some help here :) i know you can give me some suggestion. just comment to my post here. thank you :) i really appreciate you help :)

thank you in advance :)

thanx :)